UCLA Anderson Program Overview
Situated in the creative capital of the world, UCLA Anderson connects students to a dynamic business community. With international students making up over a third of the latest class, those interested in Anderson will be joining a diverse student body with a range of different perspectives and backgrounds.
While some of the top MBA programs have deadlines in early September, UCLA Anderson’s first deadline is a bit later, giving round 1 candidates a bit more time to perfect their applications.
The school seeks students who embody three core values: those who share success, think fearlessly and drive change.
The average salary and bonus for the UCLA Anderson full-time class of 2021 was $157,012, and 92.7% of students received job offers within three months of graduation.
Personal MBA Coach’s Tips For Getting Into UCLA Anderson
If you think UCLA Anderson may be a good fit for you and are ready to apply, take a look at Personal MBA Coach’s tips for tackling the 2022-2023 UCLA Anderson MBA essays.
Comprehensive UCLA Anderson Application Support
If you are ready to take the plunge and begin the UCLA Anderson application process, Personal MBA Coach is here to guide you via our comprehensive packages.
What Sets UCLA Anderson Apart
- Customizable Academic Schedule: First-year UCLA Anderson students can begin taking electives in their first winter quarter. This flexibility allows students to begin building a foundation in their chosen function or industry early on, readying them for successful summer internships.
- Emphasis on Social Change: Anderson’s mission is to “inspire the next generation of leaders to be social change-makers.” To spark this change, this school emphasizes the importance of innovation and impact. Specifically, the Center for Impact@Anderson offers workshops, case competitions, mentorship opportunities, and more in an effort to create a more sustainable and equitable world.
- Exceptional Career Services: The Economist voted UCLA Anderson #1 for career services out of the top 20 business schools. The school’s Parker Career Management Center helps students determine their objectives, develop strategic plans, and forge powerful connections. The career center prides itself in placing 100% of students who are seeking professional internships.
- Los Angeles: ULCA’s location on the west side of LA provides access to endless cultural and recreational opportunities. From concerts to sporting events to theaters, the city offers incredible entertainment experiences. The LA region is also known for innovation–a place where business and creativity intersect.
2024 UCLA Anderson MBA Class Profile
The UCLA Anderson class of 2024 is made up of 330 students from 194 undergraduate institutions selected from 2,471 applicants.
Of these students, 35% identify as women and 28% identify as minorities. UCLA Anderson’s class profile also reports that 47% of the class are international students, representing 43 different countries.
Top industry backgrounds for the class of 2024 include high tech, consulting, and finance.
On average, the class of 2024 had 6 years of pre-MBA professional experience, though 29% of students had 6+ years of experience.
While there is no minimum GMAT score required to apply to UCLA Anderson, students in the class of 2024 scored as follows. The school also accepts the GRE, though this information is not noted in the latest class profile.
- Middle-80% GMAT Range: 660-760
- 3.1 – 3.8 (Middle 80% range)
Joint/Dual Degrees Offered at UCLA Anderson
UCLA Anderson also offers joint/dual degrees for those interested in pursuing more than one academic discipline or area of expertise. These include:
- JD/MBA: UCLA’s JD/MBA program prepares students for careers in business, law, and entrepreneurship. The program takes four years to complete and students will study at both UCLA Law and UCLA Anderson.
- MBA/MD: The school’s MBA/MD program is a concurrent degree between UCLA Anderson and the UCLA Geffen School of Medicine. The program blends business and medical school curriculum to produce leaders in health, research, education, innovation, advocacy, and humanistic care.
- MBA/MPH: This three-year degree from UCLA Anderson and the UCLA Fielding School of Public Health prepares students for management careers in healthcare and related fields.
- MBA/MPP: UCLA Anderson and the Department of Public Policy offer a three-year concurrent program for those interested in management and public policy. The program prepares students for careers in public service, nonprofit, and the public sector.
- MBA/MSCS: UCLA’s MBA/Master of Science in Computer Science program is designed for those seeking management and professional computer science training. The three-year program is offered between UCLA Anderson and UCLA’s Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
2022-2023 UCLA Anderson MBA Application Deadlines and Timeline
- Application Deadline: October 5, 2022
- Decision: December 14, 2022
- Application Deadline: January 4, 2023
- Decision: March 22, 2023
- Application Deadline: April 12, 2023
- Decision: May 17, 2023