Kellogg Program Overview
Kellogg School of Management offers an incredibly collaborative and social environment for those looking to pursue an MBA. Located in Evanston, Illinois, a Chicago suburb, the campus offers access to a major US city with businesses of all shapes and sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s.
Along with a challenging core curriculum, students can choose from more than 200 electives, allowing them to explore their own interests and prepare for their professional futures.
Students also have the flexibility to choose from eight majors – or none at all. These options include Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management Science, Managing Organizations, Marketing, Operations, and Strategy.
The Kellogg MBA program also offers a number of global learning opportunities, with exchange programs across 6 continents with 25 partner schools. On campus, students can choose from more than 100 clubs that focus on a variety of industries, geographies, and social/cultural interests.
The average salary and bonus for the Kellogg full-time class of 2022 was $159,030, and 98% of students received job offers within three months of graduation.
Kellogg reported a 26% acceptance rate for the class of 2023.
Personal MBA Coach’s Tips For Getting Into Kellogg
If you think Kellogg may be a good fit for you and are ready to apply, take a look at Personal MBA Coach’s tips for tackling the 2023-2024 Kellogg MBA essays.
What Sets Kellogg Apart
- Emphasis on Experiential Learning: With over 1,000 experiential learning opportunities, Kellogg exposes MBA students to the challenges that real-world business leaders face daily. Students can collaborate with peers, faculty, alumni, and corporate partners to tackle these issues through special projects, labs, and courses.
- Connections in Tech, Marketing, and Consulting: Kellogg’s learning environment equips students to bring lasting value to their post-MBA endeavors. The school specifically sends a lot of students into tech, marketing, and consulting.
- International Travel Programs: With global offerings in nearly 70 countries each year, Kellogg opens doors to formative international business opportunities. Eighty-five percent of full-time MBA students partake in at least one global experience and 40 percent of students avail themselves of multiple trips.
- Academic Flexibility: Students can choose from eight majors, or none at all. This gives students the opportunity to tailor their academic experiences to their personal and professional goals. Along with traditional majors, Kellogg offers “pathways” to those interested in exploring emerging areas and evolving industries. Students can choose as many pathways as they would like.
2025 Kellogg MBA Class Profile
The Kellogg class of 2025 is made up of 529 students.
The Kellogg MBA program seeks to build a class of students from a wide range of backgrounds, industries, and perspectives. Of those enrolled in the class of 2025, 48% identify as women and 39% are international students.
The top industry backgrounds for the class of 2025 were consulting, financial services, and technology. Collectively, students had an average of 5 years of work experience.
Top undergraduate majors include STEM, Economics/Business, and Humanities.
Looking at test scores, students in the class of 2025 scored as follows on the GMAT and GRE exams:
- 163 Median Verbal
- 163 Median Quantitative
Joint/Dual Degrees Offered at Kellogg
Kellogg also offers joint and dual degrees for those interested in pursuing more than one academic discipline or area of expertise. These include:
- The Kellogg & McCormick MBAi Program: This joint-degree program between Kellogg School of Management and the McCormick School of Engineering is designed for those interested in business innovation and the complex technologies that push this innovation forward. Focal points include AI, data science, and machine learning.
- MMM Program: This dual-degree program between Kellogg School of Management and the Segal Design Institute offers students the opportunity to earn both an MBA and an M.S. in Design Innovation, combining business, technology, and design into one rigorous curriculum.
- JD-MBA Program: This three-year program enables students to earn an MBA from Kellogg School of Management and a Juris Doctor from the Northwestern School of Law. The first program of its kind in the nation, Kellogg’s JD-MBA is designed for those who want to pursue a leadership role in business with legal prowess.
- MD-MBA Program: This joint-degree program gives students the chance to earn an MBA from Kellogg School of Management and an MD from the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. The curriculum combines management and medicine to prepare students for the challenges of the ever-changing world of healthcare.
2023-2024 Kellogg Application Deadlines and Timeline
- Application Deadline: September 13, 2024
- Application Decision: December 13, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 10, 2024
- Application Decision: March 27, 2024
- Application Deadline: April 3, 2024
- Application Decision: May 8, 2024
Kellogg Client Testimonials
Successful Candidates – How Did They Crack M7?