Wondering what you can do NOW for early mba planning…
To ensure you get into your dream schools in the next 4 months to 3 years? Do you lack extracurricular leadership or do you have too many activities that are not connected through a theme? If you know you want to pursue an MBA or specialized masters but are not ready to begin your application journey just yet, Personal MBA Coach’s early planning services are a great way to start preparing for the future.
The best thing you can do to improve your candidacy is to plan ahead with the help of a trusted advisor to help you make all of the right decisions in the time leading up to your applications. Our early MBA planning clients have stellar acceptance and scholarship success rates. Kudos for taking the first step by coming here, all of the best applicants do!
Through our strategic guidance with our mba coach’s, you will:
- Be better equipped to start the application process and navigate it successfully.
- Find out what to do (and what NOT to do) to put your best foot forward and craft a compelling story.
- Receive guidance based on how you compare to hundreds of applicants who have succeeded.
Plus – we will follow up with you to make sure you actually do the things we set out for you to do!
Unsure if early MBA planning is right for you?
- Are you looking for advice on potential career changes?
- Are you wondering how you can step up at work?
- Do you need advice on when to apply to graduate school?
- Are you considering supplementing your coursework?
- Do you want help beefing up your extracurricular profile?
- Are you at least a few months or more away from your desired application submission date?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, our Early MBA Planning Package is likely the best place to start the MBA application process.
After completing the early MBA planning package, most clients work with Personal MBA Coach to perfect all components of their applications through our Comprehensive Packages.
When should you sign up for personal mba coach services?
If you know business school is in your future, it is never too early to get started. Strengthening your candidacy takes time, and Personal MBA Coach wants to help you go through the process as seamlessly as possible.
We have clients who are in college and want to perfect their profile, so you can start anytime. To learn more about how to set yourself up for application success, schedule a free consultation with Personal MBA Coach today.
What Clients Say About Our MBA Planning Services
How much does the service cost?
We offer our early MBA planning services and specialized masters planning services at a flat rate of $2,250 to work with a former M7 Admissions Director or $3,250 to work with Personal MBA Coach Founder, Scott Edinburgh.
To help further strengthen your candidacy, Personal MBA Coach offers customized tutoring services to help you reach your goals. Like our admissions consulting services, our tutoring is boutique, meaning the level of support and personalization is unmatched.
If you are interested in beginning the application process right away, take a look at our comprehensive packages to learn more.